Unite and Inspire.
These concepts are key components of the mission of Show Us Your Hands!. We aim to unite and inspire the inflammatory arthritis community through creative programs that focus on what our hands can do. We're planning some exciting changes and want to involve you in the process!
We invite our lovely followers to create a new logo for Show Us Your Hands! that captures the essence of who we are and what we do. The winning design will be used as the official logo of Show Us Your Hands! and the designer will be displayed on our new website, currently in development.
If you’re interested in submitting a design, it’s important that you read the official rules (see below). Send your submission to email@example.com and post it on the Show Us Your Hands! Facebook Page by November 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM ET. It’s important to do both.
We can’t wait to see what you create!
Terms & Conditions for Show Us Your Hands! Logo Contest
About Show Us Your Hands!The mission of Show Us Your Hands! is to unite and inspire people who live with inflammatory arthritis. We carry out this mission through creative community projects and awareness campaigns aimed at increasing public understanding of inflammatory arthritis. Our community members, program participants, volunteers, donors, Directors and staff work together to build hope for the inflammatory arthritis community, one hand at a time.
Show Us Your Hands! is located at 1042 Maple Avenue, ste 195, Lisle, IL, 60532, USA. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IntroductionThis describes the official rules (“Official Rules”) of the Show Us Your Hands! Logo Design Contest (the “Contest”). The object of this contest is to design a new logo for Show Us Your Hands!. Information on how to enter is part of these Official Rules. To the extent of any inconsistency, these Official Rules prevail.
Definitions“Entry” means a logo design created by the Entrant for this Contest. “Entrant” means the individual that offers the Entry under the terms of this Contest.
- The Contest is open only to individuals.
- Members of the Board of Directors of Show Us Your Hands! and their immediate family are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
The Contest will open on Friday, October 31, 2014 at 12:59 PM ET and close on Friday, November 14, 2014 at 11:59 PM ET. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
How to Enter
- Entries must be submitted by posting the design to the Show Us Your Hands! Facebook page, as well as by email to email@example.com. Entries will not be complete unless both posted to the Show Us Your Hands! Facebook page and submitted via email. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- The email Entry must include the name, age, postal address, phone number and email address of the Entrant.
- The entries must be submitted as a JPG. See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
- No more than 3 Entries may be submitted by any one Entrant.
- Entries must conform to the Submission Guidelines set out below. Entries that fail to do so will be rejected.
- We will attempt to acknowledge all entries within one week (7 days) of receipt; however, we cannot be responsible for entries or responses lost in e-mail.
- There is no fee to enter the Contest.
Submission GuidelinesThe purpose of the contest is to design a new logo for Show Us Your Hands!. The logo will be used as the new Official Logo for Show Us Your Hands, displayed on our website and future photobooks, communications, and products to identify the organization.
Flexibility of the logo design is essential, including the ability to easily resize and to be suitable for high quality printing.
You should be careful that your Entries in no way be similar to existing logos or other copyrighted images
Judging and Selection of Winner
- The winning design will be selected by the Show Us Your Hands! Board of Directors. Their decision will be final. No further correspondence shall be entered into.
- Show Us Your Hands! reserves the right to extend, modify or terminate the contest at any time and to not to select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Show Us Your Hands! reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant or Entry at its sole discretion. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the logo to Show Us Your Hands!.
- Entering the contest constitutes permission for Show Us Your Hands! to make public and otherwise use images you have submitted, your name, and country of residence for publicity purposes while the event is running and afterwards. Further personal data may be requested but is not required.
- Show Us Your Hands! assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information or submissions you send us.
- Show Us Your Hands! will not in any way allow others to use your design while the event is running without your consent.
The winner of the Contest will be displayed on the Show Us Your Hands! website with name and country, photo, and link to designer’s website (if applicable).
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre-existing design.
- All Entries will become the sole property of Show Us Your Hands! and may be displayed publicly on Show Us Your Hands! websites, publications, and products.
- The winning entry may be registered by Show Us Your Hands! as a Service Mark and the Entrant agrees to transfer all right and title to the Entry to Show Us Your Hands! in accordance with the Official Rules of this Contest.
- The winning Entrant retains the right to identify him/herself as the logo designer and use the logo in that context.
Notification and AcceptanceThe winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 30 days of the closing date of the Contest.
Participation constitutes the Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant is warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. These Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between the Entrant and Show Us Your Hands! in relation to the Contest. They govern the Entrant’s participation and supersede any prior or other agreements between the Entrant and Show Us Your Hands! and relating to the Contest.
Role of Facebook
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. Entering the Contest constitute a complete and entire release of Facebook by the Entrant.