That's Just Ridiculous

Yesterday, at the store, I saw a display of Hallowe'en candy. Hallowe'en candy, I ask you!

I've just gotten my head around the back-to-school and the fall things and although it prompts some quietly desperate reaction (i.e., loud screaming), I'm OK. Mostly. But HALLOWE'EN??? On September 4?? Before Labour Day?

I think there should be a rule. Like wearing white. Can't wear white and display Hallowe'en candy at the same time. Actually, I think it's a Public Health matter. You're not sure? Don't tell me you didn't wince and feel like crying when you read the first sentence.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?