Shameless Self-Promotion (and Tinks)

Today is my birthday and blogging will be light, due to... Well. It's my birthday and I intend to do very little but eat yummy things and receive phonecalls from people singing birthday songs in various languages.

The festivities started yesterday, with a family party at mor's. Love the background action behind the birthday cake (Annette's applecake - yum).


I got the best gift I could have hoped for: a visit with my lovies. Here's Liam comfy with Ken and giggling at his dad.


And one of the few non-blurry pictures of Morgan (the kid's never still).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?