Strong at the Broken Places

My June post is up at HealthCentral:

"'These are faces of illness in America. Do not look away.'
- Richard Cohen, Strong at the Broken Places

My first post on HealthCentral was a rant about a poorly-worded review of Strong at the Broken Places: Five Voices of Illness, a Chorus of Hope by Richard Cohen. Although I felt the review was patronizing, I wanted to read the book. And I'm glad I did."

You can read the rest of the review here. And then go get it - Amazon, your local independent bookstore, the library, doesn't matter. Just get it. You won't be sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?