Flickr Update

Finally! My Flickr page is updated (link to it over there in the sidebar). I always forget how involved this gets, but it's also a lot of fun. Here are some of my favourites from the recent batch:

You've seen this one before, but I just love how the lake is molten in the sunshine


I have no idea what plant this is, but suspect it may be from another planet


Big knots. What's not(!) to like?


I love the lines in this, the tree reaching for the sky. And I called it 'Stumped', which makes me giggle


Burnished in the winter sun


I like the mathematical shadows in this. And realizing low the sun is at noon in December messed with my mind a little

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?