Wonderful Woofstock

After last week's extended detour into frustration, I decided to have a completely sybaritic weekend in which my activities would be entirely decided by my Id. Which twice led me to Woofstock (and I consider it a small miracle that I made it through two days of the largest dog festival in North America without getting dogpoop on my tires). Click photos to embiggen. There were small dogs


Big dogs


Ewoks



Basselopes

Apprehensive dogs




Dogs who quickly figured out to milk all the attention


Dogs dressed for the occasion (the accessory of the year apparently being aviator goggles for smaller dogs - why??)


Colour-coordinated dogs


Drooly dogs


Hot dogs (summer arrived yesterday. No socks!)


Dogs who decided to be So Done With This and flop down on the sidewalk


And dogs who achieved elegance while resting in the shade


And then I cam home to this look


and spent the remainder of the weekend appeasing Her Royal Catness for my treachery. My Id was okay with that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?