The Countdown Begins

It's official. The season is upon us. How do I know this? I saw Santa Claus yesterday. But first, I saw dogs - apparently, the parade was Bring Your Own Firehydrant.


And penguins entertaining the local constabulary.



Bands. Many, many bands.


Large bands and me up close and personal (my ears are still ringing). I wondered what it'd been like to walk and play for that long.


Some did it backwards and in high heels.


There were polarbears


Foxes

A lobster in a gingerbread house (???)


Even the flu came



The U of T Lady Godiva Memorial Band (engineering students. Naturally)


And here he is....


Almost as exciting for a horsemad girl who never grew out of it... Mounties!


I think I need to get shopping...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?