RA Warrior: An Interview with Kelly Young

   
Every now and again, I get to do something for my job that doesn't feel like work. Yesterday, I spoke to Kelly from RA Warrior - after years of reading each other, we finally met on the phone. It was more like a chat with a friend than an interview. I love my job.

"'Imagine if the first thing you found when googling RA was the opinions of patients..."

Kelly Young is a woman with a mission. She would "like to see other patients do better, learn more and be empowered." To that end, she is a strong advocate and works hard to provide people who have RA with accurate information."

You can read the rest of the interview here.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?