Window Cat

  
  

Comments

Carrie Beth said…
She's a beauty! We have 14 rescued babies...all of them adorable and hellions at the same time! :)
Diana Troldahl said…
What a sweet face!
I have a fur baby sleeping on the arm of my chair right now while another snoozes on the bed (he likes to roll himself up in the quilt like a kitty burrito). Don't know what I would do without them!
Joyce said…
I just want to reach out and pet her. Petting the computer screen just isn't the same...
AlisonH said…
I love orange cats.
Oh, it's so unfair. All the bloggers I follow have cats and I still can't persuade my other half to get one. I'm going to show him yours to persuade him!
sewa mobil said…
Very nice, thanks for sharing.
AlisonH said…
Cats love sleeping in the sun: trying to get an orange-a-tan.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?