Squirrel Snack

  
  

Comments

AlisonH said…
I have a whack of squirrels that are going to have tail envy from that photo. (And as I typed that, one showed up to prove my point--scraggy pitiful little post-posterior.)
Diane said…
Surprisingly enough, despite having oak trees that bear acorns, we have no squirrels in our yard. We do, however, have deer, sometimes herds of them. The rendevous season has begun.
Diane said…
There's scads of them in nearby parks...mostly red squirrels (gray body, red tail). Does anyone else think that the black ones are kind of creepy? I've only seen those at Niagara Falls, CA & Toronto and they are way too bold!
Anonymous said…
I have no trees in my yard, or even very close to my yard. Yet I have a persistent squirrel who built a nest in my car engine and filled it full of nuts - without me ever noticing. The car died on a road trip to my Rheumatologist (3 hours away) due to the nuts in the engine. Despite the inconvenience I had to laugh at the persistence of the squirrel. They are very entertaining little things! Rebecca

Popular posts from this blog

Real RA: It's Not Just About the Jar

Weight Gain and Biologics: The Battle of the Pudge

Farber’s Disease: Could Your Child’s Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Be Misdiagnosed?